Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ladies Start Your Ovens!!!

Today was the first day that we swapped food for our freezer co-op. So, tonight for dinner I decided to try out one of the meals. It was kind of like when you get a new outfit, and even though you have a million other things that you like in the closet, you wear it the next day because you are just so excited that you got it...I had a million different things that we could have had for dinner - I had all the time in the world (no real need for a freezer meal) but I was just so excited to eat something that someone else cooked and to actually USE the freezer meal that I just had to do it today. Anyway, I was sitting at dinner eating it and I just though....oh my! This is so good. I want to go tell everyone that they need to eat the meatballs because they are really good! So I decided that I would start a freezer meal blog. We can post about the meals we've eaten, ideas for next meals, recipes, ways that having the freezer meals "saved us" from our crazy day.... anything really. We can use it to post when the next meetings are and all sorts of usefull stuff. It might work great....or end up going unused but I thought that I might as well give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

food